06 August 2007

June 9, 2007 Shower Photos

Laura, me and Jill : they drove to my parents the morning of the shower. I can't wait for you BOTH to meet Stella! She will love you as much as I do!

Me, Ma, my Aunt Sharon and Aunt Ginnie : wish I got to spend more time with ALL of them!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Gifts for Stella :) Now I just need her so I can figure out how to use it all!

Me and my momma! Wouldn't know what to do without her! I LOVE YOU MOMMA!


Drinking mimosas YUMMY! they went down REALLY easy!


Angel, me & Chi : they flew all the way from South Carolina to host my baby shower. These are AMAZING girls and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them with all my heart!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks like so much fun, and what awesome gifts!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!<3