10 September 2007

Family Court

we found out last week (9/5/07) that our case has entered family court. apparently, they were awaiting interview scheduling.

i have discovered that i now live in a constant state of fear. it's just not healthy. i'm so afraid that something is going to go wrong and that we will not be able to bring out daughter home - ever.

on the upside - my husband is making Stella's crib and sent drawings for it to be cut out (he hasn't had time to do it) and it is now ready to be picked up :) of course it still has to be put together - but goodness this is a big step!!!! i've only been nagging him about this thing for the past FOUR MONTHS!!!! it's going to be PERFECT though!!!! i can't wait to see it ALL DONE.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so glad to hear you are in family court. Hopefully you will be out of family court soon. I'm also hoping the DNA has been done or will be done shortly.

I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of the crib.

Courtney said...

So happy you are in Family Court. I hope it will be quick for you. I can not wait to see the crib. Hang in there. Try not to worry. I will be here if you need to talk. Courtney

Gail said...

Hi!
I just found you blog through Courtney's. Wanted to let you know I am a new reader.
Gail
adopting Johanna Faith

Rose said...

Awww she is adorable! I love the name Stella! Is your agency Bethany? I noticed the apple baby on the wall of your update photos.... We get the same photos. Best of luck with your journey! Roseann