30 October 2007

update . . .

medical update : as of 10/15/07 : 17 pounds, 65 cm long, healthy, active, coos, holds her head up, follow objects, last immunizations received

case update : out of family court (FINALLY!), still waiting on PA from the US Embassy (est 60 days from 10/9/07)

Stella is almost exactly the same length as our English Bulldog, Meg :) that makes me smile :) I, of course, have a photo of Stella as my background on my computer and I stare and smile at her everyday. i try to imagine holding her and having her here with us . . . it's impossible for me to imagine what it will be like??? i have no idea . . . but i can't wait!!!

3 comments:

The Mohrmanns said...

I LOVE Stella's room! And I am glad to hear she is healthy and active. We continue to pray your little girl home and also for you and Mardis as you go on this journey. I hear you moved offices...send Jason my best and of course your husband too. Have a good day, Stella's Mommy!
Kara

Courtney said...

Hooray !!! things are moving right along. it won't be long now. I can not wait for you to enter into PGN. Hang in there. Courtney. i love stella's room. It is so adorable. courtney

Melissa said...

Come on PA! It shouldn't be too long!