07 November 2007

wine.

"wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance." ~Benjamin Franklin

i have to agree. i'm having a glass as i type and i feel better already.

i am feeling exhausted tonight. exhausted with the adoption, exhausted with work, exhausted with life. i'm ready for a break. i'm ready for something to go the way i want it to go.

i am missing my jilli tonight. she is the one i could call at 10pm to have a glass of wine with and chat. if only she lived here again. i get to see her this weekend. i'm ready for that too.

i feel like my life has been on hold since we started this adoption. i'm ready to start living again. i'm ready for my daughter to be here, with us, where she is supposed to be.

i'm ready for alot of things. i'm going to finish my wine and then i think i'm ready for bed.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Mmmm, sounds good. I think I need a glass of wine too. I know exactly how you feel. I feel like I am constantly tired. It's not because I am sleepy, it is more just life and adoption weighing on my shoulders.

It will come. She will come home and all this stress about adoption etc. will melt away. You are in my prayers!

Courtney said...

I hear you... I tired of being tired. I am tired of waiting and I am tired of not knowing....I am right there with you. Hang in there. Courtney

Telissa said...

just don't resort to the box wine...yet...and if you do, make sure you get the new improved version that locks in freshness (i will leave it at that!)...had to say something silly!