07 February 2008

congrats and other notions . . .

first off : CONGRATULATIONS to Courtney, Rich and Stella. they received their PINK slip on tuesday 2/5. they will be traveling to the mala on 2/18 and will receive Stella on 2/19. i am SO SO SO excited for them :)

as for me . . . well i have some rather exciting news myself! michael finished the crib!!! we got it put all together in her room last night. we have 2 more tasks to complete in stella's room, then it will be COMPLETELY FINISHED!!! wow. last night we just sat in there and talked. it is my favorite room in the house now. it's so warm and cozy in there. soon it will be filled with laughter and screams . . . and i can't wait.

i still need to post our to-do list, but we've been so busy marking things off of it that i haven't had a chance to post it :)

more later.

5 comments:

Ava Bella said...

Hi,

My name is Katie. I have been following your journey for a bit now and thought it was way overdue for am intro. We both got out of PGN the same day. I still can't believe that portion of this adventure is behind us. Can you? We are just elated!! Anyway, great job on the crib success. Our's is being delivered tomorrow. I am excited to get Ava's nursery finished and ready. Sorry about the long comment. Just thought I would say hi and congrats!!

Ava Bella said...

Sorry I forgot to give you our blog address. Please feel free to check it out! It is : guatebaby.blogspot.com

Katie

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the crib! Congrats on getting it done!

Courtney said...

Thanks for the shout out...so sweet of you. I appreciate it. Congrats on all the steps you have made. I am dying to see the crib. Please post pictures soon. Hang in there. Courtney

Melissa said...

Congrats on getting things checked off from the list! If you finish your list before you get Stella, maybe you can come help me with mine!