10 March 2008

PINK!!!

PINK is what we received this evening. obviously we are beyond excited, but we still feel like it won't feel totally real until we actually have her in our arms. i actually still can't believe we are really going to get her!!! our appt date is March 25. we received the news so late in the day that we haven't yet been able to book flights or hotel. that is on the agenda for tomorrow. Of course i will update as soon as we have anything definate. YAY! we're goin to the mala!!! we will be there for Easter, so PLEASE pray we don't have any trouble getting flights and hotel!!! i can't believe we are REALLY GOING!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!! time to make my LAST list . . .

4 comments:

Ava Bella said...

Yay!! I am so happy and excited for you!!! We will be there at the same time. Our embassy appt. is the 24th. We will be in Guatemala on the 19th. This is finally happening!! Can you believe it? Get packin' Stella is coming home soon!

Melissa said...

Yay! Congrats on pink! Stella is coming home!

The Mohrmanns said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your STL praying crew is delighted to hear the GREAT news. I have a huge smile on my face for the two of you...soon to be a family of 3! What WONDERFUL news for you guys. I have been stalking and this is the first place I check each morning...a great way to start my day. Know we continue to pray for you all. Lots of smiles and hugs and love to you guys.
Kara

Unknown said...

Hi--I found your blog through another that I read. Congratulations, so exciting that your baby is coming home. She is so cute!

Donna
avaroseisabel.blogspot.com