29 April 2008

Welcome Home Party.

My other half (Jill) and Michael's other half (Mitchell or Jason - same person) threw a welcome home party for Stella this past weekend. It was at the park and we had TONS of fun!!! we had homemade ice cream, strawberries, brownie cookies and jones soda. the perfect day.


time for a party.


spending some aunt jess time.girl gabbing.

playing croquet.
enjoying the lovely weather.

getting some aunt jilli and big jer time.
lovin on bella. this is my friend angel's daughter. they were here visiting from south carolina. WE MISS THEM ALREADY!!!

uncle jason playing with the kids.
lovin on angel.

stella and bella. yes, she is crying because we put her on the ground.
daddy cheering stella up.

saying bye to marti. stella LOVES her marti visits.
spending quality time with nona.

we love ya'll for throwing stella a party! it was LOTS of fun!!!

stella swinging for the first time. i think she was too exhausted to enjoy it!

THANK YOU to everyone who joined us in body and for those of you who were there with us in spirit :) We love having you in our lives and hope those of you who haven't met stella get to very VERY soon!

yesterday was our official 1 month HOME anniversary. April 24 was our official 1 month GOTCHA anniversary. we can not believe it's been a month already! we really can't remember what our lives were like before we had stella. this girl has got some SPUNK and amazes us every single day. WE LOVE YOU STELLA LU!

7 comments:

The Mohrmanns said...

So sad we missed you party! I left Jill a message that we couldn't make it with it being so close to my due date...we would have been there if my doctor would have let me!! The next time we drive through town, we are meeting Miss Stella. Henry needs some Stella lovin'. Take care and we are SO glad she is home.
Kara

Telissa said...

Glad you have enjoyed the past month - there are many more where that came from!!! time flies when you are having fun!! loved the pictures, thanks for sharing!!

Sarah J. Morton said...

Hey! It seems you've adjusted just fine. Watch the mail. I sent a little something today. Yippee!
Sarah

Courtney said...

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New pictures. I have been waiting patiently. Love them. Hope all is well. keep the pictures coming. Courtney

Courtney said...

Nat, Post again soon. It has been 3 months. We miss you and are dying to see Stella. Courtney

Telissa said...

need new pictures of your vacation, please!! pretty, please!! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

It was a fabulous party and it makes me really sad that it was the last time I saw my niece!!! I miss you guys so much and I pray for you every day. You make a BEAUTIFUL family. I love you and wish I were there more to be a part of the day to day.
aunt jilli