26 January 2009

busy weekend!

my best friend jill (and stella's godmother) was here this weekend. she is due with her first baby on march 21 and is THE cutest pregnant lady i've ever seen! she came into town for the baby shower i threw her on saturday.

we also exchanged Christmas gifts since we missed each other over the holidays this year. this is stella trying on all her gifts friday night before bed and playing with the others she got from her aunt jilli.

reading where's the poop with daddy on sunday morning.

playing in the kitchen with aunt jilli on sunday morning. stella LOVE LOVE LOVES ring around the rosey and just spinning in general!


riding daddy down the hallway sunday morning.

after playing aunt jilli was getting ready and stella decided she needed her hair dryed too.

me and my other half :) + with her BIG OLE BELLY. i love it and i love HER.

1 comment:

jilli said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! It was such a great weekend, despite my cold. (sorry Michael)