21 January 2009

Grosgrain

can i just tell you how FABULOUS these clothes are?

www.grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com

i SO wish i could sew like this. my mother-in-law taught me how to thread a sewing machine and has helped me make some curtains for my house. i actually LOVE to sew. i also have made several clutch handbags and am always COMPLETELY amazed when they actually turn out. i don't know WHO figures out those patterns, but it is like GREEK to me. i'm hoping the more i do, the more it will start to make sense and HOPEFULLY i can do my own design eventually. how fun to make clothes for stella and for myself! a girl can dream anyways!

1 comment:

jilli said...

SO CUTE!!! Can I just tell you how badly I want that Christmas dress...he hem, I mean frock! : )

I better go pack...in 24 hours I'll be landing in Springtown.