25 May 2007

Happy Anniversary.

this post is for michael.

today is our 5th wedding anniversary. i can not believe it's been 5 years since that day . . . this year it has officially been 10 years since we first met. wierd. i honestly feel like the luckiest woman in the whole world. you are the most amazing husband i could have ever hoped for. of course i give you a hard time about things (throwing your clothes on the floor, taking out the garbage, etc.) but i want you to know that i DO KNOW how lucky i am to have you. i love you even more today than i did on the day we were married. you know everything about me and you still love me just the way i am. These are just a FEW of the little things that i love about you :
  • your eyes when you smile
  • your laugh when i tickle you
  • the way you snuggle in the morning
  • your hands
  • how you love to cook
  • the way you throw yourself into the things you love
  • your trust and your faith
  • the way you are open and welcoming to everyone and anyone
  • the way you hold me when i cry
  • that you are doing exactly what you want to with your life

the list could go on and on because all the little things are what make you, YOU. you are my husband, my lover, my best friend, my partner. thank you for marrying me. thank you for putting up with me. thank you for loving me. but most of all, thank you for being you. you are going to be the best daddy ever.

we love you SO MUCH - with all of our hearts. Nat & Stella & Meg

No comments: