13 September 2009

sleeping cuteness.



these were taken AFTER stella's traumatic fall. my mom was in town this weekend to watch stella for us so that we could clean/paint/organize our garage and i heard stella start screaming in the house...then my mom came to the door and said "nat"...and i immediately knew something was wrong. luckily it was just a busted, bloody lip - no permanant damage - but GEEZ that makes alot of blood! i'm SO glad my mom was here because i would've freaked OUT. poor baby! i have to say though that i'm pretty impressed we made it past 2 without any bad falls...........funny story about my mom : so my mom and dad picked out what they wanted stella to call them, Poppa D and Nonna. they didn't really want to pick out something, but i made them so that we would have something to call them in front of her since she obviously wasn't talking yet. well, their names have morphed into Pop D and Nina :) that's what stella calls them and we love it!

No comments: